2. Unless otherwise stated, the website and affiliated conference services are the property of Continuum Forums and the copyright of the website belongs to Continuum Forums or its licensors. You may not copy, hack or modify the website or conference services, or falsely claim that some other site is associated with Continuum Forums.
3. Please ensure that the content you upload on the Continuum Forums website is correct and has been approved by the Chairman. Please also ensure that every person (Chair Members, Co-Chair Members, Scientific Committee Members, Confirmed Speakers etc.) announced on the website has given her/his allowance for this advertising. You must not use this website for any unapproved advertising. Continuum Forums reserves the right to block or delete any unapproved or incorrect announcement on the website at any time and without prior notice.
5. The website may contain advertising. Continuum Forums does not endorse any responsibility of any kind for the content of the advertisement or sponsorship or the advertised product or service, which is the responsibility of the advertiser or sponsor, unless the advertised product or service is offered by Continuum Forums.
6. There is no warranty for the website and its content, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Continuum Forums, the copyright holders and/or other parties provide the website and its content “as is” without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose relating to this website, its content or any to which it is linked. No representations or warranties are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website, or any website to which it is linked.
7. In no event, unless required by applicable law shall Continuum Forums, its employees, agents, suppliers, contractors or any other party, be liable to the User for any damages of any nature, including any general, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss, cost, claim or any expense of any kind arising out of the use, inability to access, or in connection with the use of the website, its content and information, even if the User has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. Indian law applicable at the place of jurisdiction of Continuum Forums shall apply exclusively.